†"W" is for Woodcrest!
Woodcrest was built in 1950 and at the time was the only elementary† school for 1st through 3rd grade in Port Neches. Later, in the mid 50's grades 4 through 6th were added. Finally, in 1979, it†reverted back to the K-3 campus as it is today. Many changes have taken place over the years. but Woodcrest has always maintained the friendliness of a neighborhood school.